In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7347. I will remove the battery, RAM, hard drive, wireless card, palm rest, heat sink, cooling fan and motherboard. Refer to this guide, you can upgrade, repair and clean your Inspiron 13-7347.
Looking for more funny teardown? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
Laptop Screen for Dell Inspiron 13 7347
AC Adapter for Dell Inspiron 13 7347
Cooling fan for Dell Inspiron 13 7347
Keyboard for Dell Inspiron 13 7347
LCD Cable for Dell Inspiron 13 7347
Laptop model: Dell Inspiron 13-7347, P/N: T4GTV A00, made in china.
Step 1: Remove bottom case
Remove ten screws from the bottom case.
- Pry up and remove the bottom case
- After the bottom case was removed, you can access the battery, hard drive, RAM, wireless card, speakers, heat sink and cooling fan.
Step 2: Remove the battery
Remove two screws securing the battery
- Dell Inspiron 13-7347 comes with a 11.1v, 43wh Li-ion battery. Dell part number: GK5KY.
- Remove the battery
Step 3: Remove touch stylus
Pull out the touch stylus.
Step 4: Remove RAM
Dell Inspiron 13-7347 only have one RAM slot.
- The Dell Inspiron 13-7347 comes with a samsung 8GB PC3L-12800s 1600MHz RAM.
Step 5: Remove hard drive
Remove the screws securing the hard drive, disconnect the SATA cable from motherboard, remove the hard drive.
- Seatgate 500GB 5400RPM hard drive
Step 6: Remove wireless card
Disconnect two antenna cables and remove one screw. You can remove the wireless card.
- the wireless card
Step 7: Remove cable
The little board connecting to the motherboard via a cable
- The cable
Step 8: Remove heat sink and cooling fan
Remove two screws securing the cooling fan. Loosen three screws securing the heat sink.
- The heat sink and cooling fan has been removed
Step 9: Remove motherboard
Now you can access the motherboard.
- The motherboard is very small.