In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7347. I will remove the battery, RAM, hard drive, wireless card, palm rest, heat sink, cooling fan and motherboard. Refer to this guide, you can upgrade, repair and clean your Inspiron 13-7347.
Looking for more funny teardown? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
Laptop model: Dell Inspiron 13-7347, P/N: T4GTV A00, made in china.
Step 1: Remove bottom case
Remove ten screws from the bottom case.
- Pry up and remove the bottom case
- After the bottom case was removed, you can access the battery, hard drive, RAM, wireless card, speakers, heat sink and cooling fan.
Step 2: Remove the battery
Remove two screws securing the battery
- Dell Inspiron 13-7347 comes with a 11.1v, 43wh Li-ion battery. Dell part number: GK5KY.
- Remove the battery
Step 3: Remove touch stylus
Pull out the touch stylus.
Step 4: Remove RAM
Dell Inspiron 13-7347 only have one RAM slot.
- The Dell Inspiron 13-7347 comes with a samsung 8GB PC3L-12800s 1600MHz RAM.
Step 5: Remove hard drive
Remove the screws securing the hard drive, disconnect the SATA cable from motherboard, remove the hard drive.
- Seatgate 500GB 5400RPM hard drive
Step 6: Remove wireless card
Disconnect two antenna cables and remove one screw. You can remove the wireless card.
- the wireless card
Step 7: Remove cable
The little board connecting to the motherboard via a cable
- The cable
Step 8: Remove heat sink and cooling fan
Remove two screws securing the cooling fan. Loosen three screws securing the heat sink.
- The heat sink and cooling fan has been removed
Step 9: Remove motherboard
Now you can access the motherboard.
- The motherboard is very small.