In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Lenovo Z510. Refer to this guide. You can upgrade RAM, add SSD, add a second hard drive, remove keyboard and DVD drive.
Looking for more funny teardown? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
1. Remove all screws securing the bottom case.
2. Flip over the laptop, remove the keyboard
3. Remove the screw securing the DVD drive, pull out the DVD drive, remove three screws in the DVD drive bay.
4. Remove the screws securing the palm rest.
5. Pry up and remove the bottom case.
6. Installed the new RAM.
7. Remove the hard drive and remove HDD caddy from the hard drive.
8. Installed the HDD caddy to the SSD.
9. Installed the hard drive to 2ND HDD caddy.