Last month, OPPO officially introduced its all-new OPPO K10, which was set to target the mid-range market. The smartphone was powered by the Snapdragon 680 4G chipset. However, in the latest reports, it has been revealed that the company is now working on another OPPO K10 model.
Recently, a new model from OPPO carrying the model number “PGIM10” has been listed on TENAA Certification along with the specifications and renders. As per sources, it would be the all-new OPPO K10 Pro version with sub-flagship level specifications. The basic specifications of the device are mentioned below, along with the renders:
- 6.62 inches Single Punch-Hole (at right) AMOLED Display
- Full-HD+ (1080*2400p) resolution and 16.7 Million Display Colors
- Body Dimensions: 7*75.7*8.68(mm), Weight: 196g
- 2.8GHz Max Frequency 8-Core CPU (Snapdragon 888 Chipset)
- 4880mAh Dual-Cell (2440mAh*2) Battery with fast charging support
- Triple Camera Setup (50MP+8MP+2MP) with Dual LED Flash
- Front 16MP Lens in Single Punch-Hole
- Under-Screen Fingerprint Scanner
- Storage Options: 8GB and 12GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB Storage
- Color: Black, Blue, and White
According to sources, the chipset is Snapdragon 888. Moreover, the chipset’s frequency and cores also match the listing’s chipset. The backside camera is placed in a different rectangle-shaped bump in which there are two large lenses and a single small lens placed at the right side.
The listing doesn’t include the charging speed of the device. However, we can expect that the 3C Certification of the device will be revealed soon, consisting of the device’s charging specifications.
Currently, there is no official confirmation regarding the existence of the all-new OPPO K10 Pro.