This is a brand new, genuine backlight keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 2 3 4 laptops. We have backlit and non-backlit keyboards. You can choose it according to your needs, and each generation of keyboards can only be compatible with the same generation of laptops.
If your keyboard is damaged or a key stops working, then you can buy this keyboard to replace the old keyboard without going to a repair shop, thereby saving expensive repair costs. Here you can find keyboards suitable for all T14 series and P14s series notebooks. These keyboards are genuine keyboards with original part numbers.
1. This is a US English language keyboard.
2. If you need a keyboard in other languages, such as UK, Spanish, German, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Italian, etc., please send us via email.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
How to identify your ThinkPad T14 generation
On the bottom cover of your laptop, you will find your laptop model, for example: ThinkPad T14 Gen 1, which is located in the lower left corner.
T14 Gen 1 (type 20UD, 20UE, 20S0, 20S1, 20S2, 20S3)
T14 Gen 2 (Type 20W0, 20W1, 20XK, 20XL)
T14 Gen 3 (Type 21AH, 21AJ, 21CF, 21CG)
T14 Gen 4
keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 2 3 4 Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and our image match your old keyboard.
2. If you need to replace the keyboard by yourself, thanks to Lenovo’s user-friendly design, you only need to start the laptop and go to the BIOS to disable the built-in battery, instead of removing the bottom cover and disconnecting the battery cable from the motherboard like other laptops.
3. Before starting to replace the keyboard, please turn off the laptop and disconnect the laptop from the charger and all connected devices.
4. Insert the tabs into the slot between the TrackPoint buttons and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove two Trackpoint buttons.
5. Loosen the screws that secure the keyboard, turn over the keyboard and disconnect the keyboard cable.
6. I suggest you find a video on Youtube about replacing the keyboard and follow the steps in the video to replace your keyboard.