In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Acer Aspire E11 E3-111 to remove and replace the battery, hard drive, WALN, RAM, heatsink and motherboard. Refer to this guide. You can upgrade, repair your Aspire E3-111.
Looking for more guides? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
- Remove all screws from the bottom case.
- Pry up and remove the bottom case.
- Under the case, you can get access to the battery, hard drive, speakers and wireless card.
- The bottom case has been removed, but we do not find the cooling fan.
- The Aspire E11 using an 11.4v, 2640mah, 30wh Li-ion battery. Acer part number: AC13C34.
- Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard and remove two screws securing the battery.
- The battery has been removed.
- Remove the hard drive.
- Acer laptop with a Seagate 500GB 5400RPM Momentus thin hard drive.
- Disconnect two antenna cables and remove one screw securing the wireless card. You can remove the wireless card.
- Qualcomm Atheros QCWB335 Wireless LAN
- Disconnect four cables from the motherboard and remove three screws securing the motherboard.
- LCD cable
- Keyboard cable
- Touchpad cable
- Speakers cable
- Acer Aspire E11 E3-111’s palm rest, replace the keyboard not very easy, you must disassemble the whole laptop.
- On the other side of the motherboard, you can find the RAM, heat sink, but no cooling fan. The heat sink is very large.
- The E3-111 comes with a Kingston 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM.
- Remove three screws securing the heat sink.
For more guides, check out the Acer Aspire E3-111 device page.Join our plan to get a free laptop part, such as battery, keyboard and more.