This is a brand new, genuine keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad P1 series laptops, including Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, Gen 4 and Gen 5, please select your laptop model from the drop-down menu.
Before placing an order, please flip your laptop. You can find the type model of your laptop on the bottom cover, below is the type model of the ThinkPad P1
P1 Gen 1 (Type 20MD, 20ME)
P1 Gen 2 (Type 20QT, 20QU)
P1 Gen 3 (type 20TH, 20TJ )
P1 Gen 4 (type 20Y3, 20Y4 )
P1 Gen 5 (Type 21DC, 21DD)
Note: This is a US keyboard. It is not compatible with keyboards in other languages.
Condition: Brand New, Genuine
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description and image match your old keyboard.
2. This laptop uses an internal keyboard, you need to remove the palm rest from your laptop, then remove the keyboard from the palm rest, and install the new keyboard on your palm rest.
3. To replace the keyboard, please boot up and enter BIOS, then disable the built-in battery; this will protect your laptop.
4. You can download the hardware maintenance manual for this laptop from Lenovo’s website and then install your keyboard by the guide in the manual.
5. Usually, we do not recommend that ordinary users replace a built-in laptop keyboard by themselves.