This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X13 series laptops. We have backlit and non-backlit keyboard in stock, you can choose them according to your needs, and please note each generation of keyboards can only be compatible with the same generation of laptops.
The keyboard is the most easily damaged part of a notebook. If your keyboard is damaged or some keys stop working, you can easily buy a new keyboard to replace your old keyboard. Because this laptop uses an easy-to-detach keyboard, you can easily replace it without going to a repair shop. However, we recommend that you go to Lenovo’s website to download the hardware maintenance manual for this laptop before starting the replacement work, and then replace your keyboard according to the steps in the maintenance manual.
1. This is a US English language keyboard.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
X13 Gen 1 (Type 20T2, 20T3, 20UF, 20UG)
X13 Gen 2 (Type 20WK, 20WL, 20XH, 20XJ)
X13 Gen 3 (Type 21BN 21BQ, 21CM 21CN)
On the bottom cover of your laptop, you will find your laptop model number, for example: 21BN000VUS. The first 4 numbers are your laptop type, your laptop type is X13 Gen 3 21BN. When you buy the keyboard, please select X13 Gen 3 in the drop-down menu.
keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 2 3 Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify that the part number, description, and image match the existing keyboard.
2. If you need to replace the keyboard yourself, please enter the BIOS to disable the built-in battery.
3. Insert the compact tool into the slot between the TrackPoint button and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove the two TrackPoint buttons.
4. Loosen the two screws securing the keyboard, turn the keyboard over and disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable.
5. I suggest you find a video about replacing the keyboard on Youtube, and then follow the steps in the video to replace the keyboard.