This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X13 series laptops. We have backlit and non-backlit keyboard in stock, you can choose them according to your needs, and please note each generation of keyboards can only be compatible with the same generation of laptops.
The keyboard is the most easily damaged part of a notebook. If your keyboard is damaged or some keys stop working, you can easily buy a new keyboard to replace your old keyboard. Because this laptop uses an easy-to-detach keyboard, you can easily replace it without going to a repair shop. However, we recommend that you go to Lenovo’s website to download the hardware maintenance manual for this laptop before starting the replacement work, and then replace your keyboard according to the steps in the maintenance manual.
1. The keyboard is a 100% genuine keyboard and with the original part number.
2. This is a US English language keyboard.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 2 Tips:
1. Please verify that the part number, description, and image match the existing keyboard.
2. If you need to replace the keyboard yourself, please enter the BIOS to disable the built-in battery.
3. Insert the compact tool into the slot between the TrackPoint button and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove the two TrackPoint buttons.
4. Loosen the two screws securing the keyboard, turn the keyboard over and disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable.
5. I suggest you find a video about replacing the keyboard on Youtube, and then follow the steps in the video to replace the keyboard.