This is a gently used cooling fan for Asus ZenBook 13 UX331UA, UX331UN, UX331UAL, and UX331FN laptop. The item is a cooling fan only and not include heatsink. It is compatible with all UX331 series laptops.
1. This fan has 4 wires leading to the connector which attaches to the motherboard.
2. Screws are not included.
Condition: Gently used
Warranty: One (1) Year
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331FAL
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331FN
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA-AS51
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA-DS71
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA-EG060T
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UAL
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN-EG006T
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN-EG008T
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN-WS51T
1. In order to replace the fan, you need to turn off the laptop and remove all the screws that secure the bottom cover, then use the plastic pick to open and remove the bottom cover.
2. After removing the bottom cover, you need to disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard to avoid damage to the laptop hardware.
3. Then remove the screws that secure the heat sink and fan, and unplug the fan cable from the motherboard.
4. Remove the cooling fan from the heatsink and install the new fan to the heatsink.
5. Please note that you need to remove the thermal grease from the heat sink and apply new thermal grease.