This is a brand new replacement keyboard for Apple MacBook Pro 13″ M1 A2338 2020. It’s a keyboard only, the palm rest is not included. It is compatible with model number MYDA2LL/A.
This keyboard has backlight and non-backlight two types, you can choose from the drop down menu.
If you choose a non-backlit keyboard, please remove the backlight paper from your old keyboard and install it on the new keyboard.
1. It is a replacement keyboard and 100% compatible with your MacBook Pro 13″ M1 A2338 (2020).
2. This is a US keyboard, it is not compatible with keyboards in other languages.
3. The item is a keyboard only, without the top cover.
Backlit: Yes, or No
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
MacBook Pro 13″ M1 A2338 (2020)
MYDA2LL/A (2020 M1 3.2 GHz EMC 3578)
Keyboard for Apple MacBook Pro 13″ M1 A2338 2020 EMC 3578 Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description and image match your old keyboard.
2. Apple MacBook Pro 13″ M1 A2338 2020 has a built-in keyboard, you have to remove your top cover from the laptop, and then install this keyboard on your existing top cover.
3. It is not recommended to install this keyboard by yourself, because install this keyboard require professional tools and skills.
4. To replace the keyboard, you have to remove the battery, display assembly, motherboard, and all components covering the keyboard.