This is an original, brand new keyboard for HP EliteBook 850 G5 and EliteBook 755 G5. The L14367-001 is a non-backlit keyboard, and the L14366-001 is a backlit keyboard, please select the version you need in the options area.
Note: We also have this keyboard in other languages (UK, UI, SP, IT, GR, FR, etc..), please contact us to confirm the inventory if you need it.
If your laptop features a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it.
EliteBook 850 G5
EliteBook 755 G5
Backlit: Yes or No
Color: Black keycap and silver frame
Condition: Original, Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect the AC adapter and other devices from the laptop.
2. Loosen the eight screws and the two inset screws that secure the bottom cover.
3. Insert the thin tool under the bottom cover and move it along the edge to unfasten hidden latches.
4. With the bottom cover removed, disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard
5. Remove three Phillips M2.0×3.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the palmrest.
6. Insert a screwdriver into the release hole beside the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it disengages from the laptop.
7. Place the keyboard face down on your palm rest and then disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable. Now you can remove the keyboard.