This is a brand new, genuine keyboard for HP EliteBook 850 G6. The keyboard has two versions - backlit and non-backlit, we have both keyboards in stock, please select the version according to your need in the options area.
If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it for a better input experience In dark or low light conditions.
1. It is a 100% brand new, genuine keyboard.
2. The item is keyboard only, without palm rest.
EliteBook 850 G6
Color: Black keycaps with silver frame
Backlit: Yes or No
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. This laptop uses an external keyboard, so it is easier to replace it. Please follow the steps below.
2. Turn off your laptop and disconnect all external devices. Loosen the eight captive screws and two inset captive screws that secure the bottom cover.
3. Pry the bottom cover off with a plastic tool or a guitar pick.
4. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard to avoid hardware damage caused by the short circuit.
5. Remove the two screws (The screws are labeled with a keyboard symbol) that secure the keyboard to the system board.
6. Insert a screwdriver or similar tool into the hole near the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it releases from the palmrest.
7. Rotate the keyboard and place it on the palmrest.
8. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard, now you can remove the keyboard.
No Faqs Found !