This is a new keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 11th Gen 2023 laptops. This keyboard comes with white backlit. It is a keyboard only and doesn’t include the C-cover (palm rest), which works perfectly on your old C-cover.
1. This is a US English keyboard. It is not compatible with keyboards with EU (UK, SP, IT, DE, NO, DK, LA, FR and more) layouts.
2. We also have this keyboard in other layouts, such as UK, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Latin, etc. please contact us in the Q & A section to check the inventory.
3. Each keyboard is tested before shipping to make sure it works properly.
4. If you have any questions about this keyboard, please click Ask a Question to submit your question.
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 11th Gen 2023 (Type 21HM, 21HN)
Keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 11th Gen Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and images match your existing keyboard.
2. This laptop comes with a built-in keyboard, you have to remove your palmrest from the laptop, and then install this keyboard on your existing palmrest.
3. It should be noted that when starting to replace the keyboard, you need to remove the built-in battery (or disable the battery in the BIOS) first to avoid damaging the laptop parts when replacing the keyboard.
4. If you want to replace it by yourself, please download the hardware maintenance manual for the laptops from Lenovo official website, then follow the steps in the manual to replace the keyboard for ThinkPad X1 Carbon 11th Gen.
5. To replace the keyboard, you have to remove the bottom cover, battery, SSD, Wi-Fi card, heatsink, motherboard, and all components covering the keyboard.