This is a brand new, original keyboard for HP ProBook 650 G5. The keyboard has two versions – backlit and non-backlit, please select the version according to your need in the options area.
If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it for a better input experience In dark or low-light conditions.
1. It is a 100% brand new keyboard.
2. The item is a keyboard only, without a palm rest.
3. The keyboard with the silver frame.
ProBook 650 G5
Condition: Original, brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for ProBook 650 G5 Replacement Tips:
1. This laptop uses an external keyboard, so it is easier to replace it. Please follow the steps below.
2. Turn off your laptop and disconnect the AC adapter and all external devices. Loosen the eight screws that secure the bottom cover to the laptop.
3. Pry the bottom cover off with a plastic tool or a guitar pick.
4. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard to avoid hardware damage caused by the short circuit.
5. Remove three screws (The screws are labeled with a keyboard symbol) that secure the keyboard to the system board.
6. Insert a screwdriver or similar tool into the hole near the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it releases from the top cover.
7. Lift and Rotate the keyboard and place it on the palm rest.
8. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard, now you can remove the keyboard.