This is a replacement had drive cable for HP Pavilion x360 14m-dh0001dx, 14m-dh0003dx, 14m-dh1001dx, 14m-dh1003dx. It is compatible with part number L51095-001.
1. The item includes a hard drive cable, an HDD caddy, two rubber brackets, and four screws.
Pavilion x360 14-dh0007ca
Pavilion x360 14-dh0008ca
Pavilion x360 14-dh0013nr
Pavilion x360 14-dh0031nr
Pavilion x360 14-dh0525sa
Pavilion x360 14m-dh0001dx
Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx
Pavilion x360 14m-dh1001dx
Pavilion x360 14m-dh1003dx
and all 14-dh series laptops
Condition: Replacement, Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. HP 14-cd series laptops have a 2.5″ hard drive holder. You can upgrade the storage by installing an additional 2.5″ SSD or mechanical hard drive.
2. You will need to find the hard drive mounting bracket and SATA cable.
3. To install an additional 2.5″ SSD, please remove four screws securing the bottom cover.
4. There are two screws hidden under the rear right and left bottom feet, you have to peel off the foot and remove these two screws.
5. After you remove the bottom cover, you need to disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard first.
6. There is a small latch securing the hard drive holder on the left side. please release the latch and remove the holder.
7. Now you can install an additional 2.5″ SSD to your laptop.
No Faqs Found !