This is a new WUXGA screen for HP EliteBook 840 G9 and EliteBook 845 G9. The screen has four specifications; their resolution, brightness, and color gamut are different; please choose the screen with the same specifications as your original screen in the drop-down menu.
If you don’t know the screen specification, please provide your laptop serial number or service TAG to us, and we will check the screen specification for you!
1. The screen is a 100% new screen.
2. This screen has the same specifications as your original screen.
3. Each screen is tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
14″, 1920×1200, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, Anti-Glare
14″, 1920×1200, 400 nits, 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare, Low power
14″, 1920×1200, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, Anti-Glare, On-Cell Touch
14″, 1920×1200, 1000 nits, 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare, Privacy
Condition: New, No Dead Pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
EliteBook 840 G9
EliteBook 845 G9
Screen for HP EliteBook 840 G9 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the specifications, resolution, brightness, color gamut, and image match your original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The screen is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the LCD screen on the keyboard, disconnect the dispaly cable from the screen to remove the old screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen for EliteBook 840 G9 on the back cover, and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.