This is a genuine, brand new FHD touchscreen for Lenovo ThinkPad X390 and ThinkPad X395 with a part number of 02HL707. The screen is compatible with 02HL706, 02HL714, 02DA370, and 02HL708.
1. This is a 100% genuine, brand new touchscreen with Lenovo FRU 02HL707.
2. It is an FHD touchscreen.
Size: 13.3-inch Touchscreen
Resolution: FHD (1920 x 1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Video Connector: 40 pin
Condition: Genuine, Brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 (20Q0, 20Q1, 20SC, 20SD)
Lenovo ThinkPad X395 (20NL, 20NM)
1. This touch screen is only suitable for a notebook with an FHD touch screen
2. You can also buy this touch screen to upgrade your screen, but you need to buy a touch screen video cable.
3. To replace this LCD screen, you need to start your laptop and enter BIOS, then disable your built-in battery.
4. Insert your fingers between the front bezel and the LCD screen. Wiggle the bezel to separate it from the back cover. There are some hidden latches securing the bezel. You’ll have to apply some reasonable force to separate two parts from each other.
5. This LCD screen is fixed to the back cover with double-sided tape. You need to slowly separate it from the back cover.
6. Separate the screen from the back cover and place it on the keyboard.
7. Lift up the metal bracket securing the connector and pull the cable out of the connector on the screen.