For a long time, it is expected that Oppo may launch its Reno5 series soon. Many devices from Oppo with different model numbers have been spotted on various certification sites, but none of them belong to the Reno5 series.
Today, Oppo’s two new devices have been spotted on TENAA Certification with the following model numbers: PDSM00, PDST00. The specifications of both devices are the same. That’s why it seems like this may be a single device but with different versions.
According to famous digital blogger @Digital Chat Station, the phone with model PDSM00 and PDST00 are Oppo Reno 5 series. As per the blogger, the device is a pro version of Oppo’s Reno5 series. The blogger also stressed that the phone’s screen supports a 90hz refresh rate and it will carry a MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC.
Oppo Reno5 Pro Full Specifications
- 6.55 Inches Single Punch-Hole (at top left) Screen
- Curved AMOLED Display With 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution
- Maybe 90Hz Refresh Rate Screen (As per blogger)
- Dimensions: 159.7×73.2×7.6(mm) and Weight: 173g
- 2125mAh Dual Cells Battery (Total 4350mAh) With 65W Fast Charging (As per blogger)
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core Chipset (Maybe Dimensity 1000+, As per blogger)
- Quad Rear Camera (64+8+2+2MP) With Almost Same Camera Bump
- Front 32MP Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor
- Storage Variants: 8 & 12GB RAM With 128 & 256GB Storage
- Color Options: Black, Silver, Blue
- Latest Android 11 OS
The mobile phone has passed many certifications, and it is basically certain that it will be released soon, but OPPO has not yet disclosed the release date of the mobile phone.