Yesterday, we reported that Oppo is developing a new smartphone with two model numbers: PDSM00 & PDST00. Both of the model numbers represent the same device, as their specifications are also the same. As per a famous blogger (Digital Chat Station), it was reported that this might be Oppo’s Reno5 Pro model.
Today, the same model numbers have been spotted on 3C Certification. The device’s complete specifications are already revealed through TENAA Certification, but the charging speed wasn’t shown. The 3C Certification has now revealed that.
As mentioned in 3C Certification, the phone will come with Oppo’s famous 65W SuperVOOC Charger with a model number: VCA7JACH. The charger supports charging in the following two modes: 65W (10V, 6.5A) & 10W (5V, 2A).
The Certification also mentioned that the Applicant of this Certification is “Oppo Guangdong Mobile Telecommunications Corporation Limited.” The device also supports 5G Network connectivity.
As previously reported, the specifications of this device are the following:
- 6.55 Inches Single Punch-Hole (at top left) Screen
- Curved AMOLED Display With 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution
- Dimensions: 159.7×73.2×7.6(mm) and Weight: 173g
- 2125mAh Dual Cells Battery (Total 4350mAh)
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core Chipset (Maybe Dimensity 1000+)
- Quad Rear Camera (64+8+2+2MP)
- Front 32MP Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor
- Storage Variants: 8 & 12GB RAM With 128 & 256GB Storage
- Color Options: Black, Silver, Blue
- Latest Android 11 OS
The famous blogger Digital Chat Station has also revealed that the device would support maximum 65W charging, and now the information of both sources matches.
It also seems Oppo may launch this device at the end of the year, as its predecessor series Oppo Reno4 was launched in the mid of the year 2020.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page