This is a brand new, genuine keyboard for HP EliteBook 830 G6, and EliteBook 735 G6, the keyboard is available in non-backlit and backlit, we have both keyboards in stock, please select the right model according to your need in the options area.
We also have keyboards in other languages, such as the UK, German, French, Spanish, Russian, etc. Please contact us to check the stock status.
If your notebook comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard instead of it for a better input experience.
1. It is a 100% brand new, genuine keyboard with manufacturer number.
2. The item is keyboard only, without palm rest.
EliteBook 830 G6
EliteBook 735 G6
Color: Black keycaps with silver frame
Backlit: Yes or No
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Replacing this keyboard is very simple, you can replace it yourself, please follow the steps below.
2. Turn off your laptop, Loosen the six screws that secure the bottom cover. Pry the bottom cover off with plastic tool or old card.
3. Disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
4. Remove the two Phillips screws that secure the keyboard to the system board.
5. Insert a screwdriver into the hole near the fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it separate from the palmrest.
6. Place the keyboard on the palmrest, disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard, now you can remove the keyboard.
If you are a school, repair shop, or enterprise user, please join our Business to Business Discount Plan to get up to 30% discount, check out at https://www.myfixguide.com/store/wholesale/