This is an original, brand new keyboard for HP Probook 650 G4 and Probook 655 G4 with a part number of L09593-001 (backlit), L09594-001 (non-backlit) or L09595-001 (backlit with pointing stick).
If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can buy a backlit keyboard to give your laptop a more cool typing experience.
Note: We also have keyboards in other languages, please contact us via email if you need.
Compatible Laptop Models:
HP Probook 650 G4
HP Probook 655 G4
L09594-001 (non-backlit), L09593-001 (backlit), L09595-001 (backlit with pointing stick)
Condition: Brand New, original
Color: Black keycaps with silver frame
Warranty: One (1) Year
Backlit Keyboard for HP Probook 650 G4 – L09593-001 L09595-001 Tips
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect the AC adapter from the laptop.
2. Loosen the eight Phillips screws that secure the bottom case to the laptop. Insert a plastic tool under the bottom case, starting pry the bottom case from the LCD hinge under the display.
3. Loosen the three captive Phillips screws (with keyboard symbol) that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
4. Insert a tool into the keyboard release hole near the cooling fan, and then press gently on the back of the keyboard until it disengages from the laptop.
5. Rotate the keyboard and place it on the palm rest.
6. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard. Now you can remove the keyboard.