This is a new WUXGA Screen with 400nits brightness for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 T14s Gen3 Gen 4 and ThinkPad X1 Carbon 9th Gen 10th Gen. This screen comes with part number 5D10V82367, NE140WUM-N62, and it is compatible with MNE007JA1-1, LP140WU1 SPB2 B140UAN02.1.
1. It is a 100% new screen.
2. Each screen is rigorously tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
Compatible Part Numbers:
Size: 14.0-inch IPS Touchscreen
Resolution: FHD+ (1920 x 1200, WUXGA)
Connector: 30 pins
Brightness: 400 nits
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Backlight Type: LED
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
Surface Type: Matte, Anti-Glare
Condition: New, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad P14s Gen 3
ThinkPad P14s Gen 4
ThinkPad T14 Gen 3
ThinkPad T14 Gen 4
ThinkPad T14s Gen 3
ThinkPad T14s Gen 4
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 9th Gen 2021
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 10th Gen 2022
NE140WUM-N62 MNE007JA1-1 LP140WU1 SPB2 B140UAN02.1 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the part number, description, and image match the original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The LCD bezel is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the LCD screen on the keyboard, disconnect the display cable from the LCD screen to remove the old LCD screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen on the back cover, and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.