This is a brand new, genuine backlight keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14s series laptops. We have backlit and non-backlit keyboard, you can choose it according to your needs, and each generation of keyboards can only be compatible with the same generation of laptops.
1. This is a US English language keyboard.
2. If you need a keyboard in other languages (UK, Spanish, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Italian, and more), please contact us via email.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 1 2 Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and our image match your old keyboard.
2.If you need to replace the keyboard by yourself, please go to the BIOS to disable the built-in battery (You can also disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard ). Please make sure to implement this step, otherwise your laptop motherboard or other components may be damaged due to static electricity.
3. Before starting to replace the keyboard, please turn off the laptop and disconnect the laptop from the charger and all connected devices.
4. Loosen all the screws that fix the bottom cover, and then use the thin tool to slowly pry open and remove the bottom cover.
5. Remove the battery, motherboard, and other components installed on the C-cover, and then install these removed components on the new C-Cover.
6. I suggest you find a video on Youtube about replacing the keyboard and follow the steps in the video to replace your keyboard.