This is a brand new, original keyboard for HP ProBook 450 G5, Probook 455 G5, and ProBook 470 G5 laptop with a part number of L01027-001 or L01028-001, the L01028-001 is a non-backlit keyboard, and the L01027-001 is a backlit keyboard, please choose the right one according to the part number on your old keyboard.
If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it for a better input experience.
Compatible Laptop Models:
HP Probook 450 G5
HP Probook 455 G5
HP Probook 470 G5
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect all ac adapter to the laptop.
2. Loosen one screw securing the service cover. Lift the cover and remove it from the laptop.
3. Remove the 3 Phillips M2.5×5.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
4. Position the laptop on its side with the display open. On the bottom of the laptop, insert a tool into the access hole near the fan.
5. Lift the top of the keyboard, and then place it on the palm rest.
6. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable from the motherboard.