This is an original, brand new cooling fan for HP EliteBook 735 G5 and EliteBook 830 G5 with a part number of L13679-001. This fan has four wires leading to the connector which attaches to the motherboard.
If your laptop has been in use for more than a year, and you find that your laptop is always overheating, it's because your fan performance is degraded, so you may need to replace it with a new one. Our original fan can replace your old fan perfectly.
Note: Please verify part number L13679-001 is on the fan assembly.
EliteBook 735 G5
EliteBook 830 G5
Import & Output: DC05V, 0.50A
Condition: Original, Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect all external devices connected to the laptop.
2. Loosen the seven captive screws that secure the bottom cover.
3. Using a thin plastic case opener separate the bottom cover from the palmrest assembly. The bottom cover has many hidden latches fastening it to the palmrest. You need to move the case opener along the side and unfasten all latches.
4. Disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard and remove the keyboard.
5. Remove the five Phillips M2.0×3.0 screws that secure the fan to the laptop.
6. Loosen the two Phillips screws that secure the fan and disconnect fan cable from the motherboard.
No Faqs Found !