This is an original, brand new keyboard for HP EliteBook 745 G5 and EliteBook 840 G5. The L14379-001 is a non-backlit keyboard, and the L14377-001 is a backlit keyboard, please select the version you need in the options area.
Of course, if your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it. The backlit keyboard can give you a more cool input experience, and you can easily type it even in the dark at night.
EliteBook 745 G5
EliteBook 840 G5
Backlit: Yes or No
Color: Black keycap and silver frame
Condition: Original, Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Turn off the laptop and disconnect the laptop charger from the laptop.
2. Loosen the seven captive screws that secure the bottom cover.
3. Insert the case opener under the bottom cover and move it along the edge to unfasten hidden latches.
4. Disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard
5. Remove the two Phillips M2.0×3.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the palmrest.
6. Insert a screwdriver into the hole near the fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it disengages from the laptop.
7. Place the keyboard on your palm rest and then disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable.
This item is the same as my old keyboard, thank you very much!
No Faqs Found !