This is an original, brand new keyboard for HP ZBook 14u G5. The L15542-001 is a non-backlit keyboard, and the L15540-001 is a backlit keyboard, please select the version you need in the options area.
Of course, if your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it. The backlit keyboard can give you a more cool input experience, and you can easily type it even in the dark at night.
HP ZBook 14u G5
Compatible Part Number:
Backlit: Yes or No
Color: Black keycap and silver frame
Condition: Original, Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
How to tips:
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect the AC adapter and other devices from the laptop.
2. Loosen the seven captive screws that secure the bottom cover.
3. Insert the thin tool under the bottom cover and move it along the edge to unfasten hidden latches.
4. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard
5. Remove the two Phillips M2.0×3.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the top cover.
6. Insert a screwdriver into the hole near the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it lifts from the laptop.
7. Place the keyboard face down on your palm rest and then disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable.
It was what I ordered, it came quickly, and it works, no problems.