This is a new WUXGA screen for HP EliteBook 840 G10. The screen for 840 G10 has five specifications, they have different resolutions, brightness, and color gamut and are not compatible with each other. please choose the screen with the same specifications as your original screen in the drop-down menu.
If you don’t know the specification of your screen, please choose any specification to place an order, then take a photo of the bottom cover of your laptop and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will identify your screen specification.
1. The screen is a 100% new screen.
2. This screen has the same specifications as your original screen.
3. Each screen is tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
14″, 1920×1200, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, Anti-Glare
14″, 1920×1200, 400 nits, 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare, Low power
14″, 1920×1200, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, Anti-Glare, On-Cell Touch
14″, 1920×1200, 1000 nits, 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare, Privacy
14″, 2560 x 1600, 500 nits, 120 Hz, 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare
Condition: New, No Dead Pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
Screen for HP EliteBook 840 G10 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the specifications, resolution, brightness, color gamut, and image match your original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The screen is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive, and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the LCD screen on the keyboard, disconnect the display cable from the screen to remove the old screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen for EliteBook 840 G10 on the back cover, and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.