This is a touchscreen for Lenovo Thinkpad T16 Gen 1, T16 Gen 2, E16 Gen 1, P16s Gen 1 and P16s Gen 2. The screen with model B160UAK01.1, It is compatible with part number NV160WUM-K00, R160NW41 R2, 5D10V82410, 5D10V82411, and 5D10V82412. This screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1200, a brightness of 300nit, and an Anti-Glare surface.
1. The screen is a 100% new screen.
2. This screen has the same specifications and model as your original screen.
3. Each screen is rigorously tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
Compatible Part Number:
Size: 16.0-inch IPS Touchscreen
Resolution: FHD+ (1920 x 1200, WUXGA)
Connector: 40 pins
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Backlight Type: LED
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Surface Type: Matte, Anti-Glare
Condition: New, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
Thinkpad E16 Gen 1
Thinkpad P16s Gen 1
Thinkpad P16s Gen 2
Thinkpad T16 Gen 1
Thinkpad T16 Gen 2
TouchScreen for Lenovo Thinkpad T16 P16s 5D10V82410 5D10V82411 5D10V82412 B160UAK01.1 NV160WUM-K00 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the part number, description, and image matche your original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The LCD bezel is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the LCD screen on the keyboard, disconnect the dispaly cable from the LCD screen to remove the old LCD screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen on the back cover, and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.