Today, a new device from Vivo has been spotted on the China Telecom website. The device has a model number V2057A and is named Vivo Y52s. The all-new Vivo Y52s seems to be the successor of Vivo Y51s (with Exynos 880 chipset).
The listing has also revealed the specifications of the phone along with its renders, which are the following:
- 6.58 Inches U-Shaped Notch Display
- Full-HD+ Resolution (2400x1080p)
- Dimensions: 164.15×75.35×8.40mm, Weight: 185.5g
- 5mm Headphone Jack & USB Type-C Port
- Chipset: Dimensity 720 5G (7nm) with a maximum 2 GHz Frequency
- 4910mAh Lithium Built-in Battery
- Rear Camera: 48+2MP With An LED Flash In A Square Camera Bump
- Front 8MP Camera In U-Shaped Notch
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Titanium Air Gray, Monet Color, Coral Sea
The device is available in only one storage variant: 8+128GB, priced at 1998 Yuan (Equivalent to 305$).
After observing the renders, it can be seen that the new Vivo Y52s use a 48MP sensor. The size of the sensor seems to be very big as compared to an ordinary camera. The camera bump is almost similar to Vivo S7’s camera.
The device is already spotted on TENAA Certification which revealed that it would support 5G network.
As mentioned in the listing, the device will go for sale on 10th December (upcoming Thursday).