Recently, the most awaited phone of Samsung’s M series got revealed. The new Galaxy M51 has been officially listed on Samsung’s Germany Website. The official page of Galaxy M51 has revealed almost all the specifications of the phone. On the webpage, the phone has a model number “SM-M515F”, the same model number has been spotted several times on many certification sites.
The most questioned thing about the phone is its storage and price, which are also revealed. The phone is available in only one variant: 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage, priced at 360€ (equivalent to 429$). The phone is available in two color options: White and Black.
The specifications which got revealed (through the official webpage of the phone) are mentioned below:
- 7 Inches Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus Display
- Glossy And Modern Design
- 7000mAh Battery With 25W Fast Charging
- Rear Quad-Camera 64MP Main Camera (f/1.8) + 12MP Ultra-Wide (f/2.2) + 5MP Macro Lens(f/2.4) + 5MP Telephoto Lens (f/2.4)
- Front Single-Camera 32MP sensor
- Octa-Core chipset (SD 730) with 6+128GB Storage
- Expandable Storage up to 512GB
- One UI 2.5 With Samsung Knox
The phone is Samsung’s biggest battery phone ever. Currently, the phone is available for pre-orders only. The official launch date of the phone is still unknown, but it is expected between the end of September and start of October.