Meizu Pro 6 Plus was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch touch screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440.
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus is powered by 2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8890 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. It is packed a 12-megapixel rear camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3400mAh non removable battery. It measures of 155.60 x 77.30 x 7.30 and weighs of 158.00 grams.
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
1. RAM + SoC: Samsung SEC 634 K3RG2G20CM
2. SKYWORKS 77646-51 CDMA WCDMA 4G multi-mode multi-band power amplifier module
3. Multimode Multiband Power Amplifier Module for Quad-Band GSM/EDGE – Bands (1, 25, 3, 4, 26, 8, 13, 12, 20, 28, 34 and 39) WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA/LTE
4. SKYWORKS 77807-8 FDD / TDD LTE four-band power amplifier module
5. Texas Instruments BQ25892 charging chip