For a long time, it has been rumored that Motorola is working on a new smartphone named “Moto G82.” Moreover, we have also seen that the company is launching the smartphone with Moto Gx2 (like Moto G52 and Moto G22) naming these days that’s why we can expect the launch of the device very soon.
However, recently, the device has been listed on one of the major certification sites, TENAA Certification, which has revealed the entire specifications of the device and its renders (mentioned below). It is worth noting that the device has been listed on the certification site with model number: XT2225-2.
- 6.55 inches OLED Single Punch-Hole (at center) Display
- Full-HD+ Resolution (2400*1080p) and 16.7M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 160.8×74.4×7.9(mm) and Weight: 178g
- 2.xGHz Max Frequency of Chipset (Confirmed: Snapdragon 695 5G)
- 4700mAh Single Cell Battery (fast charging also supported)
- Triple Back Camera Setup (Expected: 50MP+8MP+2MP) and Front 16MP
- Fingerprint Scanner is also supported (under the display)
- Storage Option: 8GB, 10GB, 12GB and 16GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB Storage
- Color Options: Black, White, Blue, Cyan, Green, Gold, Red, Silver, and Gray
The camera specifications aren’t mentioned in the listing; however, we have mentioned the expected specifications as per rumors. The camera lenses are placed inside an oval-shaped module similar to other Motorola devices like Moto G52.
The listing also does not include the chipset information. However, the device was previously listed on Geekbench certification with the same model number and was powered by Snapdragon 695 5G chipset, the best option in the Snapdragon 6xx series.
Currently, there is no official warm-up post or anything similar from Motorola, but the listings on different certification sites are showing that the actual launch isn’t that far.