This morning, Oppo has officially confirmed that they will launch another version of the Reno5 series. This version would be the high-end version, named “Reno5 Pro+”. The company has confirmed the launch of the upcoming device on their official Weibo account.
As mentioned in the official post, the all-new Reno5 Pro+ will be launched on 24th December (on Thursday). Some specifications are also mentioned there. The all-new Reno5 Pro+ would feature the SuperVOOC 65W flash charging.
Today, OPPO announced that OPPO Reno5 Pro+ will be equipped with the flagship sensor IMX766 jointly developed by OPPO and Sony. According to the leaked information, According to the news, the Sony IMX766 is 50 million pixels and the CMOS size is about 1/1.5 inches.
In addition to the 50 million pixels custom main camera, OPPO Reno5 Pro+ also has a 16MP ultra-wide lens, 13MP telephoto lens, and 2MP macro lens.
A new generation of flagship sensors with more extreme imaging power, as mentioned by the company. The phone also features a long LED Flash (if compared with Reno5 Pro).
The phone got a beautiful Black Color on the backside, which seems to be Ceramic material, but it is not confirmed. Previously, the phone also got spotted on TENAA certification, which revealed its specifications:
- 6.55 Inches Single Punch-Hole (Left) Curved AMOLED Screen
- Full HD+ Resolution (2400*1080p) With 16M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 159.9×72.5×7.99(mm), Weight: 184 grams
- 4500mAh Dual-Cell (2200mAh) Battery
- Rear Quad Camera (16MP+50MP+13MP+2MP)
- Single 32MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- Android 11 OS
- Under Screen (Optical) Fingerprint Scanner
- Color Variety: Silver, Black
The launch event of Oppo’s upcoming Reno5 Pro+ will happen on 24th December.