realme extended its GT series not long ago by launching another model, realme GT Neo (powered by Dimensity 1200). The latest developments in the industry have confirmed that realme is working on the successor model of this device, named realme GT Neo 2.
Today, a new model from realme, RMX3370, has been listed on TENAA Certification along with its specifications and renders. As per our sources, this new model belongs to the upcoming realme GT Neo 2. The specifications and renders of the expected realme GT Neo 2 are mentioned below:
- 6.62 Inches AMOLED Single Punch-Hole Display
- Full-HD+ (2400*1080p) Resolution And 16M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6(mm), Weight: 199.8g
- 3.18 GHz Max Frequency On Chipset (Probably Snapdragon 870)
- Triple Camera Setup (64MP+8MP+2MP) In A Rectangle Shaped Module
- Front 16MP Lens In Punch-Hole
- 2465mAh Dual Battery (Total: 4930mAh) With Fast Charging Support (Charging Speed Unknown)
- Under Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM With 128GB, 256GB, 512GB Storage Option
- Color: Mirror Black, Dream Blue, Super Orange
The specifications mentioned above show that the new realme GT Neo 2 will be a heavyweight device, but being an affordable flagship device, it is acceptable. The overall camera specifications are also the same as the standard realme GT Neo. Also, the chipset is most probably the Snapdragon 870.
Currently, the information regarding the launch of this device is unknown.