After being in rumors for a long time, Realme has finally officially confirmed its new Realme Q series devices for the very first time. This morning, the Vice President of Realme China, “Xu Qi Chase,” has officially revealed its Realme Q2 series.
It is observed that there may be two devices in the new Realme Q2 series. The first will be the standard version of Realme Q2, while the second one will be the pro version of Realme Q2. The Vice President uploaded the images of the device on Weibo using the Realme Q2.
In the device’s live image, it can be seen that the phone uses a quad-camera design. Moreover, the famous line of Realme “Dare To Leap” is also written on the phone’s back in large letters. The phone will also provide a premium feel in hands because of its high-end texture.
The specifications of both devices of the Realme Q2 series are already exposed through the TENAA certification site, previously. The standard Realme Q2 has a model number “RMX2117”. Its specs are mentioned below:
- 6.5 Inches Single Punch-Hole TFT Display
- 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution With 16M Color Depth
- Dimension: 162.2×75.1×9.1(mm), Weight: 194g
- Triple Rear Camera (48MP+8MP+2MP), Front Single 16MP Camera
- 4900mAh Battery, Charging Speed Not Mentioned
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB, 8GB with 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Storage
- Color Variety: Silver, Blue, Black, and Gray
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
The pro version will have a model number “RMX2173”. The specifications of this device are also mentioned below:
- 6.43 Inches AMOLED Display with Single Punch-Hole
- 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution with 16M Color Depth
- Dimension: 160.9×74.4×8.1(mm), Weight: 175g
- Quad Rear Camera (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP), Front Single 16MP Camera
- 2100mAh Dual Battery Cell (4500mAh), Charging Speed Not Mentioned.
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB with 128GB, 256GB Storage
- Color Variety: Gray/Symphony
- Under-Screen Optical Fingerprint Scanner
It is currently expected that the new Realme Q2 series will be launched on the 13th of October.