Recently, two new devices from Realme have been spotted on the famous certification site “TENAA.” Both the devices have a model number “RMX2173” and “RMX2177” respectively. The certification has leaked the full specifications and renders of both phones.
The specifications of RMX2117 seem to be similar (a little bit) with Realme’s previously launched phone “Realme X7 Pro” (RMX2111). Moreover, the renders showed the same design on the backside of the phone with a big branding logo of Realme. Some reports are claiming that this may be Realme’s new Q series device. The specifications of RMX2117 are mentioned below:
- 6.5 Inches Single Punch-Hole TFT Display
- 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution With 16M Color Depth
- Dimension: 162.2×75.1×9.1(mm), Weight: 194g
- Triple Rear Camera (48MP+8MP+2MP), Front Single 16MP Camera
- 4900mAh Battery, Charging Speed Not Mentioned
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB, 8GB with 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Storage
- Color Variety: Silver, Blue, Black, and Gray
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
Come to RMX2173. It is also similar to Realme X7 (model number: RMX2176). It has a blue and white gradient color like Realme X7. The specifications of RMX2173 are mentioned below:
- 6.43 Inches AMOLED Display with Single Punch-Hole
- 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution with 16M Color Depth
- Dimension: 160.9×74.4×8.1(mm), Weight: 175g
- Quad Rear Camera (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP), Front Single 16MP Camera
- 2100mAh Dual Battery Cell (4500mAh), Charging Speed Not Mentioned.
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB with 128GB, 256GB Storage
- Color Variety: Gray/Symphony
- Under-Screen Optical Fingerprint Scanner
Both phones have a chipset with a frequency of 2.4 GHz, which may be Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865G, which also has the same base frequency.
Currently, the information about both models is limited to specifications. It is expected that Realme may launch these models soon.