Recently, the famous digital blogger @Chat Station has revealed the AnTuTu Geekbench Scores of the upcoming standard Realme X7 phone. The blogger also revealed the ranking of the phone on Geekbench. The phone is ranked at 78th position (in chipset scoring).
On the Geekbench, the phone has scored a total of 341298 points in which it can be seen that the CPU has scored 107310 points, while the GPU (Mali-G57 MC3) has scored 90345 points. The score is still good as the phone is in the mid-range category.
The score is better than the standard version of “Dimensity 800”. The blogger has also mentioned that the chipset also supports dual 5G standby.
The Dimensity 800U is an octa-core chipset that is based on a 7nm manufacturing process. The chipset consists of four Cortex-A76 performance cores clocked @2.4 GHz, while there are four Cortex-A55 energy-efficient cores clocked @2.0GHz. This new model, “Realme X7” (model no. RMX2176), will be the world’s first phone to feature Dimensity 800U chipset.
Previously, we already reported about the specifications of the phone which are mentioned below:
- 16M 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.43 Inches Single Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- Dimensions: 160.9×74.4×8.1(mm), Weight: 175g
- 5mm Headphone Jack With Under-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 2100mAh (Dual Battery = 4200mAh), Fast Charging Not Mentioned
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB RAM With 128GB & 256 GB Storage
- Colors: Blue, White, & Symphony (Purple)
- Rear Camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP In A Rectangle Bump With A LED Flash.
- Front Camera: Single Punch-Hole 32MP Camera
The new Realme X7 series is set to be launched on 1st September at 2:00 PM (Beijing Standard Time) in an online conference.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page