This is a brand new, genuine keyboard for HP EliteBook 840 G6, and EliteBook 745 G6, the keyboard is available in non-backlit and backlit, we have both keyboards in stock, please select the right model according to your need in the options area.
If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard instead of it for a better input experience In a dark environment.
We also have keyboards in other languages, such as the UK, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, etc. Please contact us to check the stock status.
1. It is a 100% brand new, genuine keyboard.
2. The item is keyboard only, without palm rest.
EliteBook 840 G6
EliteBook 745 G6
Color: Black keycaps with silver frame
Backlit: Yes or No
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for EliteBook 840 G6 745 G6 Tips:
1. Replacing this keyboard is very simple; you can replace it with the follow steps.
2. Turn off your laptop and disconnect all external devices, Loosen the eight screws that secure the bottom cover. Pry the bottom cover off with a plastic tool or an old card.
3. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
4. Remove the two Phillips screws that secure the keyboard to the system board.
5. Insert a screwdriver into the hole near the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it separate from the palmrest.
6. Place the keyboard on the palmrest, disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard, now you can remove the keyboard.