This is a brand new keyboard for HP ProBook 430 G6 and ProBook 430 G7 that is compatible with the HP L44548-001 and L44547-001, it is a keyboard only, without the top cover.
1. It is an original keyboard.
2. The item is a non-backlit keyboard
Condition: Brand new, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for ProBook 430 G6 430 G7 L44548-001 L44547-001 Tips:
1. Before you start to replace the keyboard, please remove the bottom cover and disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
2. Remove the two Phillips M2.0×5.0 screws that secure the bottom cover and loosen the five captive Phillips screws.
3. Remove all screws securing the motherboard, and disconnect all cables that connect to the motherboard.
4. To replace the keyboard, you need to remove most parts of the laptop, such as the bottom cover, battery, motherboard, etc.
5. Remove all screws securing the keyboard to the top cover. Then, you can remove the keyboard from the top cover.
5. It is difficult to replace the keyboard. It is recommended that you do not replace it yourself to avoid damage to the laptop or unable to boot due to incorrect operation.
There are no reviews yet.