This is a brand new screen for HP ProBook 430 G6 that compatible with the L44530-001 (1920 x 1080) and L44534-001 (1366 x 768), the screen has two resolution options, please check your screen resolution and select correct display for your laptop.
If your laptop features a touchscreen, the screen is not compatible with your laptop.
1. It is a brand new screen.
2. The item is screen only, without other parts.
Size: 13.3-inch IPS screen
Resolution: HD (1366 x 768) or (1920 x 1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Video Connector: 30 pin, eDP
Condition: brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
ProBook 430 G6
1. Before you start to replace the screen, please remove the bottom cover and disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
2. Remove the two Phillips M2.0×5.0 screws that secure the bottom cover and loosen the five captive Phillips screws. Pry off the bottom cover with a plastic tool.
3. To replace the screen, Insert a thin plastic tool between the display panel and the display back cover. Move the tool around the sides of the panel to separate the screen from the back cover.
4. Place the display panel on the keyboard to get access to the video cable connector on the back of the screen.
5. Lift the tape from the video cable connector on the screen, and disconnect the cable from the screen. Now you can remove the screen from your laptop.