This is a brand new keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 and ThinkPad P14s Gen 1. This keyboard is suitable for all T14 Gen 1 and P14s Gen 1 models. Whether your laptop has an Intel processor or AMD processor, it is suitable for models including 20UD, 20UE, 20S0, 20S1, 20S2, and 20S3.
2. This is a US English language keyboard.
3. If you need a keyboard in other languages, such as the UK, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Italian, etc., please contact us to confirm the stock.
4. If you need a backlit keyboard, please click here to purchase a backlit keyboard.
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 (type 20UD, 20UE, 20S0, 20S1, 20S2, 20S3)
ThinkPad P14s Gen 1 (type 20S4, 20S5)
Compatible Part Numbers:
SN20V43652, CMFNBL-840US, SN20V43940, PK131J53A00, SN20V43796, SG-95320-XUA, SN5397
Keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and image matches your old keyboard.
2. If you want to replace the keyboard by yourself, please start the laptop and enter the BIOS to disable the built-in battery.
3. Shut down your laptop and disconnect all the devices that are connected to the laptop.
4. Insert the tabs into the slot between the TrackPoint buttons and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove two Trackpoint buttons.
5. Loosen the screws that secure the keyboard, turn over the keyboard and disconnect the keyboard cable from the motherboard.
6. I suggest you find a video on youtube about replacing the keyboard and follow the steps in the video to replace your keyboard.