This is a brand new, genuine backlight keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T15 series and ThinkPad P15s laptops. We have backlit and non-backlit keyboards in stock, you can choose them according to your needs, and please note each generation of keyboards can only be compatible with the same generation of laptops.
Keyboard is the most commonly used and most easily damaged laptop component. If your keyboard is damaged or some keys stop working, you can easily buy a new keyboard to replace your old keyboard. Because this laptop uses an easy-to-remove keyboard, so you can easily replace it without going to a repair shop.
1. This is a US English language keyboard.
2. If you need a keyboard in other languages, please contact us via email.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Backlit keyboard for ThinkPad T15 Gen 1 2, P15s Gen 1 2 Replacement Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and our image match your old keyboard.
2.If you need to replace the keyboard by yourself, please go to the BIOS to disable the built-in battery. Please make sure to implement this step, otherwise, your laptop motherboard or other components may be damaged due to static electricity.
3. Before starting to replace the keyboard, please turn off the laptop and disconnect the laptop from the charger and all connected devices.
4. Insert the thin tool into the slot between the TrackPoint buttons and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove two Trackpoint buttons.
5. Loosen two screws that secure the keyboard, turn over the keyboard and disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable.
6. I suggest you find a video on Youtube about replacing the keyboard and follow the steps in the video to replace your keyboard.