This is a brand new FHD screen for HP EliteBook 840 G6, EliteBook 745 G6, and ZBook 14u G6. The screen is compatible with part number L62772-001, it features a brightness of 400 nits.
1. This LCD screen has screw holes (Note: A LCD screen without screw holes is not compatible with this laptop)
2. The screen features a brightness of 400 nits and a color gamut of 72% NTSC.
3. It is a non-touch screen.
Size: 14.0-inch IPS Screen
Resolution: FHD (1920×1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Connector: 30 pin
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Colour Gamut: 72% NTSC
Condition: brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. It is very easy to replace this LCD screen. You can replace it yourself. You need to prepare a screwdriver and a small piece of transparent tape.
2. Before you start replacing the LCD screen, turn off your notebook and disconnect all external devices connected to the notebook.
3. Remove all screws that secure the bottom cover and slowly pry open the bottom cover with the old card.
4. Now disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
5. Insert your fingernails under the LCD bezel, you can start from the top until it releases from the display enclosure.
6. remove the four Phillips M2.0 × 2.0 screws that secure the panel to the display enclosure.
7. Place the screen on your keyboard, lift the tape from the connector, and then disconnect the display cable from the rear of the panel
8. Now you can remove the screen completely.