This is a new 16″ WUXGA screen for Lenovo 5D10V82408, it is compatible with 5D10V82406, 5D10V82407, and 5D10V82409. This screen has a brightness of 300 nits, a resolution of 1920 x 1200, a color gamut of 45% NTSC, a 30-pin connector and a 60Hz refresh rate.
1. The screen is a 100% new screen.
2. This screen has the same specifications as your original screen.
3. Each screen is rigorously tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
Compatible Part Numbers:
Size: 16.0-inch IPS Screen
Resolution: FHD+ (1920 x 1200, WUXGA)
Connector: 30 pins
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Brightness: 300 nits
Color Gamut: 45% NTSC
Backlight Type: LED
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Surface Type: Matte, Anti-Glare
Condition: New, No Dead Pixels
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad E16 Gen 1
ThinkPad P16s Gen 1
ThinkPad P16s Gen 2
ThinkPad T16 Gen 1
ThinkPad T16 Gen 2
Screen for Lenovo 5D10V82406 5D10V82407 5D10V82408 5D10V82409 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the part number, description, and image match the original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The LCD bezel is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the LCD screen on the keyboard, disconnect the display cable from the LCD screen to remove the old LCD screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen for 5D10V82408 on the back cover, and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.