This is a new touchscreen for Lenovo 5D10V82400. It is compatible with part numbers 5D10V82399, 5D10V82401, and 5D10V82402. This touch screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1200, a brightness of 300nit, and an Anti-Glare surface.
The screen you will receive is exactly the same as the images.
1. The screen is a 100% new screen.
2. This screen has the same specifications and model as your original screen.
3. Each screen is rigorously tested to ensure that it has no bad pixels.
Compatible Part Number:
Size: 14.0-inch IPS Touchscreen
Resolution: FHD+ (1920 x 1200, WUXGA)
Connector: 40 pins
Brightness: 300 nits
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Backlight Type: LED
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Color Gamut: 45% NTSC
Surface Type: Matte, Anti-Glare
Condition: New, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad P14s Gen 3
ThinkPad P14s Gen 4
ThinkPad T14 Gen 3
ThinkPad T14 Gen 4
ThinkPad T14s Gen 3
ThinkPad T14s Gen 4
Touchcreen for Lenovo 5D10V82400 5D10V82399 5D10V82401 5D10V82402 Replacement Tips:
1. Make sure the part number, description, and image matches the original screen on your laptop.
2. To replace your screen, you have to remove the battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. This is to protect your laptop from being damaged by static electricity.
3. The LCD bezel is fixed on the LCD back cover with easy-stretch adhesive. Slowly pull out the adhesive and you can easily remove the screen.
4. Place the touch screen on the keyboard, disconnect the display cable from the LCD screen to remove the old LCD screen, and then you can install the new screen on your laptop.
5. You can first connect the LCD cable to your screen, then start the laptop to check that your LCD screen is working properly, then fix the screen on the back cover and install the LCD bezel on your laptop.