This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 and ThinkPad P14s Gen 1. This keyboard is suitable for all T14 Gen 1 and P14s Gen 1 models. Whether your laptop has an Intel processor or AMD processor, it is suitable for models including 20UD, 20UE, 20S0, 20S1, 20S2, and 20S3.
This keyboard has 4 part numbers: 5N20V43760, 5N20V44192, 5N20V4048, and 5N20V43904. We will randomly send any one of them to you according to the inventory.
1. This is a US English language keyboard.
2. If you need a keyboard in other languages, such as the UK, Spanish, German, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Italian, etc., please contact us to confirm the stock.
3. If you need a non-backlit keyboard, please click here to purchase a non-backlit keyboard.
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Compatible Part Number:
SN20V43688, CMFBL-84US, SN20V44120, JAZZ-US84, V170820DS2 US, SN20V43976, PK131J53B00, 2H-BBEUSL70111, SN20V43832, PK131J51B00, SG-95340-XUA, SN5397BL
ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 (type 20UD, 20UE, 20S0, 20S1, 20S2, 20S3)
ThinkPad P14s Gen 1 (type 20S4, 20S5)
Backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 5N20V43760, 5N20V44192, 5N20V44048, 5N20V43904 Tips:
1. Please verify the part number, description, and our image matches your old keyboard.
2. If you need to replace the keyboard yourself, please start the laptop and disable the built-in battery in BIOS.
3. Turn off the laptop and disconnect the laptop from the charger and all connected devices.
4. Insert the tabs into the slot between the TrackPoint buttons and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove two Trackpoint buttons.
5. Loosen the screws that secure the keyboard, then turn over the keyboard and disconnect the keyboard cable.
6. I suggest you find a video on Youtube about replacing the keyboard and follow the steps in the video to replace your keyboard.
There are no reviews yet.