A few weeks ago, it was reported that a new Vivo smartphone with model number vivo V2123A has been spotted on Geekbench; the exciting thing about the device is that the Dimensity 900 chipset powered it. The same model number has been listed on TENAA Certification today.
The TENAA listing has revealed the images and specifications of the smartphone. Through images, it has been observed that this model, “vivo V2123A,” comes with a new design, leaving the Vivo’s signature backside design.
The specifications of Vivo V2123A are mentioned following:
- 6.58 Inches TFT Display With Centered Single Punch-Hole
- Full-HD+ resolution (2408*1080p) & 16.7 Million Display Colors
- Dimensions: 163.95*75.30*8.50(mm) & Weight: 189g.
- 2.4GHz Maximum Chipset Frequency (Dimensity 900)
- Dual Large Camera Lenses (64MP+2MP) In Vertical Shaped Camera Module
- Front 8MP Lens in Punch-Hole
- 4910mAh Dual Battery With Fast Charging
- Side Fingerprint Scanner In Lock Button
- 6GB, 8GB RAM With 128GB, & 256GB Storage Option
- Colors: Black and Aurora
As mentioned above, the Vivo V2123A features Dimensity 900 chipset. It is a 5G supported octa-core chipset which seems a better version of Dimensity 820 5G. It is based on a 6nm manufacturing design and features 2x Cortex-A78 cores (clocked @2.4GHz) & 6x Cortex-A55 cores (clocked @2GHz).
Surprisingly, the camera specifications of the phone are also quite different. As concluded from the chipset, the device is expected to fall in the premium mid-range category, but it features only two lenses, one 64MP lens, and one 2MP lens.
The device’s naming is currently unknown, and no official or unofficial information has been revealed regarding the launch of the device.