Recently, the upcoming model from ZTE, “ZTE A20 5G,” has been spotted on Geekbench. The specifications of the phone are almost confirmed, but the chipset is still unknown. The Geekbench has the model number “ZTE A2121”. The same model number has already been spotted on other certification sites.
In the Geekbench, it can be seen that Qualcomm’s chipset powers the world’s first under screen camera phone. The chipset has the codename “helium.” There is much chance that the phone may be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G, as the base and highest frequency of both chipsets are the same.
Moreover, the new model ZTE A20 has scored 617 points on single-core, while on multi-core, it has scored 1977 points. The Geekbench score is almost the same as compared to other Snapdragon 765G models. Moreover, the 6 Gigs RAM variant of the new ZTE A20 has been spotted.
According to previous leaks, the specs of ZTE A20 5G are mentioned below:
- 16M 2460x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.92 inches Full-View OLED Display
- Dimensions: 172.1×77.9×7.9(mm), Weights: 198g
- 4120mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM With 64GB, 128GB and 256GB Storage
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) Arranged Vertically In A Rectangle Bump
- Front Camera: Single Under-Display 32MP Camera
- 5mm Headphone Jack And under-screen Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Cold Flame Blue, Dazzling White.
Currently, the phone is set to be launched tomorrow (on 1st September). The new ZTE A20 5G will be the world’s first phone to feature an under-screen camera display.