MyFixGuide.com is a website for guiding you how to take apart your laptops, tablet pc, cell phones and other digital devices. We have profession technicist, exquisite technology and the best services to ensure that no mistake will be made during the disassembly. If you want to share with others about how to take apart your laptop to replace the hardware, just one-key register and then you can do it at MyFixGuide.com.
Now we offer a perfect plan for our users, if you submits a repair guide, then you can get a free laptop parts (including keyboard, cooling fan, lcd cable, LCD screen, motherboard, dc jack, WLAN card, inverter, 2nd caddy etc.) with free shipping
- a: me too I think it is in another side of the mother board
- Tajudeen: I have tried to install it, only Bluetooth can b installed but the network was not installed. when i opened it, I saw the wireless card was Qualcomm and the board is Intel which I am suggesting might be incompatible. pls can this be the problem?
- David: Please try to install the wireless card drive.
- Tajudeen: I was unable to install my wireless network after I formatted my hp laptops 13 x360, my Bluetooth is installed but cannot detect any Bluetooth device. Please kindly assists.
- Johann: Thank you very much. This helped me fix my wife's phone. Helped to ease a very very stressed mind. Che Che.
- Dadang: Here: Original laptop motherboard 11S90001099 for Lenovo Y400 motherboard LA-8691P Intel Non-integrated Fully tested Working perfect http://s.aliexpress.com/aqEBrYve (from AliExpress Android)
- David: You just need to replace the cooling fan.
- wan: HI, my right fan is giving loud noise sometime. Is it possible to replace that fan? or the whole heat sink and cooling fan need to be replaced?
- Daniel: So, just to be clear, you're supposed to be able to swap out the memory and/or SSD without removing the battery first? Seems risky.
- David yang: What is the size of the screw?
- Rich.: The disk is an mSATA disk. I swapped out my 256G mSATA that came with the machine for a "Samsung SSD 850 EVO mSATA 1TB".
- Hany: Thank you
- David: The graphics cannot upgrade.
- David: Just use a little violence, but can not be restored after removal
- Andrew: No that video wont work, i would say look-ask around over here if anyone has an assembly guide. http://forum.notebookreview.com/forums/msi.1015/ Or look-ask around on the msi forums. If its just 1 or 2 keys just fix them. You can buy spare keys on flea-bay and any video off youtube will show you that- key replacement. External USB keyboard is always an option if your in a real bind. I know its probably a F-N eye sore right? If its the entire K/B that needs replacing, i really would NOT suggest it unless your fairly fluent with the inside of a L/Top and i kinda have to think if you were you wouldn't be here. Your probably going to do it anyway so--Its built like a stack of pancakes, you have to take the whole dam thing apart. Your gonna need H/Sink paste and watch any & all videos that are even closely related to your L/Top to get hints. On the flat ribbon cable's, the little black thingy flips up to release the ribbon, careful they break real easy. Don't OVER tighten your heat-sinks when you re-assemble it, That will make it overheat-short out or other bad things. ALL those blue pads MUST go back on exactly where they were when they came off. Good Luck,