MyFixGuide.com is a website for guiding you how to take apart your laptops, tablet pc, cell phones and other digital devices. We have profession technicist, exquisite technology and the best services to ensure that no mistake will be made during the disassembly. If you want to share with others about how to take apart your laptop to replace the hardware, just one-key register and then you can do it at MyFixGuide.com.
Now we offer a perfect plan for our users, if you submits a repair guide, then you can get a free laptop parts (including keyboard, cooling fan, lcd cable, LCD screen, motherboard, dc jack, WLAN card, inverter, 2nd caddy etc.) with free shipping
- SusZ: Mi3 is having snapdragon I suppose
- Sepehr: Yes I show it to a repairman and he said that a mini m2 is suitable for it. So can you guide me which one is exist?
- Alberto: no one explained that inside the LG G4 moterboard , on the right of the main camera, there is a micro silver battery soldered directly on the PCB. The voltage on my continuos loop LG G4 hts voltage is about 0,7 Volts, instead of 1,2, typical of such type of battery. May be this the hidden cause of the problem? May someone suggest a solution?
- AS: i would like to know too, replay plz
- Breno Neves: hi, Is there an free mxm slot?
- David: To access the touch pad, you need to remove the motherboard, there is a screw covering by fragile stickers if you damage it, you will avoid warranty
- Mak: Any tips on how to disconnect the battery? Unable to pull out the connector.
- David: Hi! My trackpad on my Mibook is a bit loose, when i tap lightly it moves a bit and makes annoying sounds. Would this be easily fixable if I opened it up? Do you risk damaging other parts when accessing the touch pad, or should it be an easy task? Thanks in advance
- David: Memory chip is welded to the motherboard, so you can not upgrade the memory.
- MiPad2: I would like to know if the ram can be replaced as well.
- Sepehr: What about Adata Primier Pro SP310 SATA III 6Gb/s mSATA SSD Drive? And just 24 G I must buy or not?
- Cesar: Hi, Thanks for the amazing article, I bought this laptop but didn't select the Nvidia Graphics card when I ordered it from Lenovo and now I'm regretting it, I would like to know if it is possible to remove the integrated Intel graphics card (I called Lenovo and they said it was already soldered to the motherboard) and install my own graphics card on it? I do notice there is no pci-express slot or anything like it. If at all possible could you help me with a small guide on how to uninstall the existing Intel Graphics Card and Replace it with a new one?. Thanks very much!!
- David: I think Samsung 850 evo, 750 evo 2.5" SATA3 SSD will work on your laptop.
- Jesus: Optical Drives are SATA, so, it´s impossible. The only way to have an external GPU is to get an external Thunderbolt enclosure and connect it to a Thunderbolt port. On newer GE62 you get a USB 3.1 USB-C conector which uses the same connection as Thunderbolt 3. But it´s not supposed to be a Thunderbolt port, so there is little chance to have an external GPU in the GE62
- Sepehr: I have Asus S550CB without ssd drive. I want to add one but I dont know which kind of ssd drive is suitable for it. Can you help me?