Once again, the upcoming phone, “Huawei Enjoy20,” got leaked in live images. This time, the blogger @tech meow has leaked the live photos, which revealed many details about the phone. The authentic look of the phone was already got revealed through previous leaks.
In the live photos, it can be seen that the specifications of the upcoming model are listed. All the specifications are mentioned below:
- Display: 6.6 Inches U-Shaped Notch LCD
- HD+ Resolution (1600x720p) With 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Dimensions: 165.2x76x9.2mm, Weight: 188g
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 720 5G Chipset
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical value)
- Charging: Only 10W (5V, 2A) Charging With USB Type-C Port
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main Camera (f/1.8) + 5MP Super-Macro (f/2.2) + 2MP Depth-Sensor (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera (f/2.0) In U-Shaped Notch
- OS: EMUI 10.1 Based On Android 10
According to blogger, the expected storage variants of phone are: 4GB+64GB (for 1199¥), 4GB+128GB (for 1399¥), 6GB + 128GB (for 1599¥). The live images have revealed the black color of the phone, which was already revealed on TENAA. Moreover, the back of the phone seems to be made of plastic. The upcoming model will be an affordable phone (with good specifications) from Huawei.
Currently, there is no news regarding the launch of the phone from any official source. But the expected time of launch is between the end of September and the start of October.